Sunday, March 30, 2008

FINALLY HIT THE HALF WAY POINT!

It's official, I've lost a total of 55lbs!!! I am now half way to my goal, and I made it here much faster than I expected! I did it in 18 weeks as opposed to the 24 I had planned for. My original goal was to lose the 110 pounds in 48 weeks. Even then I thought that was a HUGE stretch. That seems like such a short amount of time to lose such a large amount of weight, but low and behold, all the frquent small meals, and exercise is really paying off. Maybe I can reach goal in 44 weeks, a whole month ahead of schedule! Who knows? The sky really is the limit at this point. Nothing can stand in my way, but me, and I have no intentions of slowing me down. Wow, 55 pounds, what an amazing accomplishment!! I am so proud of myself for sticking with this. This is one of the most important things I've ever done for myself. I love the person I am right now and the person I am becoming. Someone that sees the value in herself enough to improve the things that need improving, while accepting/loving those things that will forever remain the same!
This me today on my way to a jewelry party! Not too bad if I say so myself. I can actually tuck my shirt in without my stomach hanging over my belt!


1 comment:

word2yomutha said...

like I already said - you really do look incredible. The sky really is the limit and you've shown what can be accomplished with hard work!!