Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Size 14!!!!


Well, my 16's are starting to get loose, so I decided to buy a pair of 14's just to see how close I was to a 14. I NEVER expected them to fit, and low and behold they did!!!! I have not been able to wear a size 14 in over 8 years! I think I am still officially a size 16, but it felt so good sliding into those 14's. I am going to wear them to work tomorrow. I knew I was finally ready to get into shape and I was determined to succeed, but never in a million years did I expect to have such awesome results! It's still a little hard for me to believe. I look in the mirror and see the work I still need to do. I don't notice how far I've already come until I look at pictures of myself. Stepping on the scale and looking at how far the number is from where it used to be doesn't hurt either. Wow.... 47 pounds!!! I just can't believe it! I only need to lose 8 more pounds to be half way to my goal. I have never been more motivated to get down to my ideal weight. I have 7 months to lose 63 pounds, and I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!! I've made it this far and I don't plan to stop now!


P.S. I took a picture of myself in the size 14's. (gray slacks, black shirt) I actually have a waistline again!!!

No comments: