Saturday, April 12, 2008

SHOPPING!!!!

Since moving to Europe last fall I have been patiently waiting to travel to Czech to go shopping, and today I finally made it. It was soooooo worth the wait. I found some really neat things for my yard/garden, a sword set (stand included) for my husband, and 2 purses for myself all for less than $90. Of course I didn't pay in dollars, but that was the total after the exchange rate. I am so thrilled with the items I got! I can't wait to go back and get more things for my yard/garden. I learned today that gardening is so relaxing for me. I always wanted to get into it, but never seemed to have the time. Living in Europe has really helped me find my green thumb as there is so much beauty everywhere. Driving through the small towns and villages and seeing the beautiful flowers blooming is absolutely mesmerizing. It really makes me want to contribute to the beauty. I am thankful to have the opportunity to experience this culture/way of life. America is still the best nation in the world, and I can't wait to return, but I am enjoying every moment of this experience!

No comments: