Thursday, April 10, 2008

Root Canal

Well today I had the distinct pleasure of phase one of a root canal. Let me just say this is a pleasure I can go the rest of my life without ever enjoying again. Once again I had to go the entire day on liquids and soft solids, something which my stomach was not happy about. Like a crazy person, I actually went to work after the dental appointment and only left an hour and a half early. I came home and made a large batch of oatmeal, cooked it a little longer than normal so I wouldn't have to chew much, and then fell asleep on the couch for two and a half hours. I woke up two hours ago, and now I'm heading to bed for the evening. Normally I get up at 5:30 to go to the gym, but tomorrow I plan to sleep in since I don't have to be at work until 9:00. I think my body is definitely trying to tell me it needs rest and for once I'm listening.

~On the up side I was two pounds lighter when I stepped on the scale this morning! Thats a total loss of 60 pounds!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! On the weight loss, no the root canal :-) You are certainly an inspiration.

Unknown said...

oops...I mean 'not the root canal'!!