Friday, May 9, 2008

I've been tagged

Okay, here goes, I hope I'm doing this right!

Four Jobs I've Held:
Preschool Teacher
Front Desk Clerk
Staffing Supervisor
Family Readiness Support Assistant

Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over Again:
The Color Purple
What A Girl Wants
Where the Heart Is
The Matrix (all three)

Four Places I've Lived:
Dillon, SC
Charlotte, NC
Columbus, GA
Vilseck, Germany

Four Shows I Like To Waste My Time On:
America's Next Top Model
CBS Soaps
Dancing with the Stars
Law and Order SVU

Four Of My Favourite Foods:
Chicken wings
Broccoli
Corn
Chicken breast

Four Places I'd Like To Be:
Paris
London
Anywhere in Italy
Anywhere in Spain

I don't know many bloggers, but I tag http://www.myso-calledfatlife.blogspot.com/ and any others that may read this and want to get in on it.

1 comment:

word2yomutha said...

tag heard loud and clear...