Saturday, June 13, 2009

Still NOT Making Progress.... UGH!!!!

What frustrates me the most is I know what I need to do to lose weight. For some reason however, I am not doing it. My workouts are sporatic at best and I am making poor food choices daily! I don't know where the will power and determination went. One year I am on the ball and losing weight, the next I am trying to get rid of the 20 pounds I have regained, plus 35 more. I really don't know what to do anymore. I've tried everything I can think of to recapture my will power, but nothing seems to be working. I guess I'll just keep trying to force myself to the gym as often as possible and do my best to resist poor food choices. Maybe I need to just take it one meal and one workout at a time. I may be pushing myself to hard to quickly. I haven't given up hope, but it sure is slipping away. Any advice anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated!

No comments: