Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm still here and still determined!

I have decided to take this thing one day at a time. I'm not going to get all emotional over it anymore. All I can do is remain determined and stick to my plan. The weight will come off if I consume less calories than I burn. The formula is very simple! I did make a poor choice yesterday and ate three cookies. I'm sure they were loaded with calories, but I did share the rest of the package with my family so it wasn't too bad. I resisted french fries and kiwi lemonade at lunch yesterday and I also did something I NEVER do. I declined mayo on a sandwich and let me tell ya, for the person that LOVES mayo, that was a HUGE deal. I snacked on mandarin oranges and chocolate altoids (only 15 calories in 2. I'm sure I had about 10 throughout the day)as opposed to the garbage they sell in vending machines. Today I plan to take it one step further and I'm leaving the altoids at home. I'm taking no cash with me so I won't be able to purchase any vending machine garbage. I'm taking a 32 oz bottle of water so that should help keep me feeling full and if the snack cravings get too bad, I'll munch some sugar free gum. I have a plan of attack. Let's pray I can stick to it!

No comments: