Monday, February 4, 2008

Still on this journey

Well, so far so good. I've been successfully eating healthy for a little over 2 months now. I have lost a total of 32 pounds and tons of inches. I'm still waiting to be able to fit into a smaller size, but if I remember correctly I still need to lose about 18 pounds before that will happen. I'm hoping to lose another 28 in the next 10 weeks, which averages out at 2.8 pounds per week which is not much at all. If I can get these 28 pounds off I will be soooooo happy. I'll definitely treat myself to a new outfit or two. Hubby will definitely appreciate the new look too. With weight loss comes a confidence that has been missing in my life for a long time. The confidence is what he'll appreciate most. I know he'd love me at 300 pounds or 150 pounds, but I don't know how much I'd love me at 300, so it's best I keep working to get to my ideal weight and stay there.

No comments: