Friday, February 22, 2008

I MADE IT!!!!

I am proud to announce I made it to "Onederland"!!!! As of 2/20/08 my weight was 198! It feels so good to have a 1 in front of my weight instead of a 2. I have about 68 pounds left to lose to reach my goal weight. 68 seems like a lot but when you compare that to the 110 I needed to lose in the beginning, it's really not that bad. Just 3 months ago I could have qualified for weight loss surgery and I started this journey thinking that if I didn't see any progress I was definitely doing the surgery. Now, thank God, I no longer qualify for the surgery since I am not 100+ pounds overweight. My next mini goal is to reach 180 which will be a total of 60 pounds lost. I have 18 pounds to go, and I am confident I will reach this goal in no time. I'm aiming for April 10th. There is no doubt in my mind that I can and WILL do this!

No comments: