Monday, July 14, 2008

When to say when

As I get closer to my "goal", I am beginning to absolutely love the way I look. As of today I still have 30lbs till I reach that magic number, but I honestly don't know if I'll go that low. When I look in the mirror, I still see small areas that need to be slimmed a little and toned, but I don't know if I WANT to lose another 30lbs. I definitely want to be healthy, but not skinny! The collar bones I once loved being able to see now look funny to me. I don't want to have bones sticking out everywhere. In my very humble opinion being super skinny is not sexy (plus my hubby doesn't like it). I think I have decided to work on improving my overall health and not focus so much on the weight loss. I will still weigh in weekly, but my main focus will be pushing my body to it's physical limits. I really want to get into shape so that I can run at least 3 miles without stopping and feeling like I am going to pass out.

I love writing this blog. Just actually typing the words have helped me to make up my mind. I am going to focus on being healthy and if I lose more great, if I don't, I'll survive!

No comments: